Travels with Annie

In September 2005, I was diagnosed with the second recurrence of an agressive breast cancer that appeared first in 1997. My book, Travels With Annie: A Journey of Healing and Adventure (Publish America, 2004) chronicles my first bout with cancer and subsequent travels. This time I will share my thoughts and experiences in verse for my friends and acquaintances.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Brooke at 11 months


Tim, my son in Dallas, reports that Brooke has officially taken her first four steps, with remarkable balance and grace. He also reports that she is getting really good at Sudoku.


Here is Tim and his new family on a recent visit to Grandma's lake. From left, Emily, who is very tight with her new cousins, Carly, Cannon, Tim, Amy with Brooke, and Sydney.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

Ana, enjoyed your blog. Didn't see many picturs of Casa Ana, maybe next time. More to read...
Can't wait to read/hear about your recent trip with Jake. Talk to you soon, Love G
PS 'think' Isadora's sold, more when I see the money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home