Travels with Annie

In September 2005, I was diagnosed with the second recurrence of an agressive breast cancer that appeared first in 1997. My book, Travels With Annie: A Journey of Healing and Adventure (Publish America, 2004) chronicles my first bout with cancer and subsequent travels. This time I will share my thoughts and experiences in verse for my friends and acquaintances.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Health Update 5-22-06

Well dear friends, after two more months of chemotherapy, there is only a little progress in reducing the cancer cells from my neck and chest wall. So, I will continue in this somewhat more aggressive chemotherapy through the summer (working around some travel plans, cancelling others) and take the month of August off for my trip to Alaska. Verse to follow after I get over being bummed out.

Prayers and positive intention thoughts welcome. Blessings, Ana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home