Travels with Annie

In September 2005, I was diagnosed with the second recurrence of an agressive breast cancer that appeared first in 1997. My book, Travels With Annie: A Journey of Healing and Adventure (Publish America, 2004) chronicles my first bout with cancer and subsequent travels. This time I will share my thoughts and experiences in verse for my friends and acquaintances.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Services for Ann/Ana

Ana's local church in Hot Springs is holding a memorial service at 4 pm, Friday, August 21, at the Unitarian Universalist church, the corner of Spring St and Norwalk.

We are also planning a service to occur in San Jose, California, date and time TBD, which Ann's dear friend Ellen Grace O'Brien will hold at the Center for Spiritual Enlightment. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home