Travels with Annie

In September 2005, I was diagnosed with the second recurrence of an agressive breast cancer that appeared first in 1997. My book, Travels With Annie: A Journey of Healing and Adventure (Publish America, 2004) chronicles my first bout with cancer and subsequent travels. This time I will share my thoughts and experiences in verse for my friends and acquaintances.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

California memorial service for Ann/Ana

We are having a memorial service for Ann at 3:00 pm, Saturday, September 26, at the Center for Spiritual Enlightenment, 1146 University Avenue, San Jose, California. We hope that everyone can attend. Please help us spread the word about the service.

We will be having a reception immediately following the service at the Los Gatos Lodge, which is just off of I880 (take the East Los Gatos exit, turn right at the very first light). Everyone is welcome we look forward to seeing you.

Thanks again to everyone for the outpouring of love and support. We really appreciate it.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home